These terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you. Please read these terms carefully and make sure you understand them, before ordering any products from our website. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms. If you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to order any products from our website.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order products, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. Every time you order products from us, the terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us.
If we have to revise these terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the offered products or just the products you are yet to receive. If you opt to cancel due to these changes of terms, you will have to return any relevant products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
These terms and any contract between us are only in the English language.
Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders over $300, £300 or €300
RACIL reserves the right to change, revise, or modify the terms and conditions of this offer at any time.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are RACIL C Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09247483 and registered office address is at Monmouth House 87-93 Westbourne Grove London W2 4UL .
- How to contact us. You can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or in writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
2. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in below clause.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm dispatch of your product, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and we will refund you any money charged for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3. OUR PRODUCTS
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown on images on our website.
4. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the order after processing, please contact our Customer Service team directly and we will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
5. PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. Our estimated delivery times are set out on our Shipping Information page. We aim to dispatch products within 1-3 business days from your order. Deliveries take place Monday – Friday.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control (including customs clearance processes). Please see clause 14 which relates to events outside our control.
- We insure each order during the time the product is in transit until it is delivered to the address you have provided.
- We require a signature for all products delivered.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or a person at their delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment of the order and you become responsible for the product from this time.
- The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us and you (or a person at your delivery address) have signed for the products.
- You own the products once we have received payment in full.
- We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may end the contract. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 30 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- If we miss the delivery deadlines for any products then you may cancel your order straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under above clause, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery under above clause, you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery.
6. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- We deliver to the countries listed on our Shipping Information page. However, there are restrictions on some products for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering products.
- If you order products from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you breach any such laws.
7. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- if what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10;
- if you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see below clause;
- if you have just changed your mind about the product, see below clause. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
- If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days;
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- As a consumer you have a legal right to cancel the contract. You have 14 days from after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product you can notify us within the relevant period of your decision to cancel and receive a refund.
9. HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US UNDER THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT 2015
- To end the contract with us, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive your “Request Authorised” email from us. You must post them back to us by secure means and ensure the products reach us in good condition.
- We will pay the costs of return in the following circumstances:
- if the products are faulty;
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, the following deductions from your refund may apply:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. For this reason we recommend that you insure the products whilst they are being returned to us.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- We recommend that you retain proof of sending the products back to us. If we do not receive the products, we will arrange to have them collected at your cost.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you may prefer to return or exchange items using our free return and exchange collection service. You will need to request your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (“RMA”) number within 14 days after the day you receive the goods and return your unwanted items within 14 days after the day of receiving your RMA number. You can exchange the item for the same item in a different size, if available. Shipping is complementary on a replacement item.
10. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you breach it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
11. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can email our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to our products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights:
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us by secure means. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
12. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT as set out in below clause) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. Prices are displayed exclusive of any customs duty charges which might be incurred at the time of the products arriving in the International Delivery Destination. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of product advised to you is correct. However please see below clause for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The price of a product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
- You have the option of viewing prices in EUR. Prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT (where applicable) at the current rate. If the country of shipment is outside the UK but within the European Union prices will be shown inclusive of VAT. At the time of checkout, all other countries are shown a price excluding VAT prior to purchase as no VAT will be due on these purchases.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with the following debit or credit cards only: Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, UK Maestro, Amex.
- You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
13. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. OUR LIABILITY
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
15. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in below clause.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
16. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US
- When we refer, in these terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail.
- If you are a consumer you may contact us as described in above clause.
- If you are a business:
- any notice or other communication given by you to us, or by us to you, under or in connection with the contract shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service or e-mail;
- a notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at our registered office; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting or if sent by e-mail, one business day after transmission;
- in proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee;
- the provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
17. THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
- If you register an account with us, you are responsible for keeping your password and user name confidential and for all activities that are carried out using them. You agree to notify us immediately by email to email@example.com if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or user name.
- You confirm that in using the website:
- all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects. You can update or correct your personal details at any time by amending your account details within your registered account; and
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the website as set out in these terms.
- You agree that in using the website you will not:
- use the website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website security measures.
- You agree to compensate us fully if:
- a claim or legal proceeding is brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these terms; and/or
- you have acted negligently, recklessly or in a deliberately harmful way and we have suffered losses as a result of your use of the website or any content you have submitted to us.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the website or any part of it at any time without notice. We endeavour to ensure that the website is always available but do not guarantee that it will be available uninterrupted or error free.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all website design, text, graphics and software. Other trade marks and logos shown on the website are either owned by Racil C Limited or a third party. Your use of the website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the website or the commuter codes of elements comprising the website other than for your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content for the purpose of viewing it, provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
- Any use other than that permitted may only be undertaken with our prior express permission.
- You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a fair and legal way and not in a way that may damage or takes advantage of our reputation or that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
- You may not frame our website nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page unless we give you written permission (which we may withdraw at any time).
- Where our website contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
18. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- If you are a business, a contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- If you are a business, we both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
If you are a business, we both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).